Executive Assistant to the President and CIO
About the job:
RFG Advisory is seeking an energetic, diligent and innovative individual to join our team! This not a traditional administrative assistant role. This role will be both challenging and rewarding requiring a diverse skill set and a resourceful attitude. You will have the opportunity to serve as an essential resource for our Executive team and contribute to the success of RFG at the highest level.
RFG Advisory is an innovator in the wealth-management industry. Recognized by Investment News as a 2021 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers, our team of A-players have a servant heart and a warrior mindset. What drives our success is a team of professionals from a diverse spectrum of industries who work together to foster independence of Financial Advisors across the country. Our team is growing and seeking A-player talent to help us build the RIA of the future.
In this role, you will clear roadblocks and enhance the Executive’s velocity by tracking their commitments, structuring time around the most important priorities, and ensuring fast follow-through on their responsibilities. We consider it essential to the company’s future success.
What you'll be doing:
- Closely manage the President’s time based on her priorities. Have confidence and sound judgment to push back on the President when she gets distracted from her top priorities.
- Expertly maintain and update the President and Chief Investment Officer (“CIO”) calendars based on their preferences. Ensure all meetings are set up for success (accurate locations, contact details, links, etc).
- Track action items committed to in meetings and create follow-up emails when applicable.
- Process emails for the President and indicate the priority of emails in the inbox. Draft email responses when possible that the President can edit and send. Alert Executive of any urgent emails that need to be seen or acted on.
- Consistently stay up to date on task management and communicate effectively regarding what is most important. Execute tasks that have been delegated to you by the President or CIO.
- Help manage and grow both business and personal relationships of the Executives by proactively identifying and executing opportunities to connect with various contacts and acquaintances.
- Perform various research related to Executive’s work and personal projects & priorities.
- When necessary, book travel and accommodations for Executives utilizing preferred airlines and hotels as well as analytical reasoning to determine the best available itinerary.
- Create and handle presentations, reports, confidential correspondence and files.
- Create a system for managing contact information and update as needed.
- Plan and manage events for Executives
What's in it for you:
- You will be a valued partner to the Executives and get an intricate view into their executive-level operations of a rapidly growing business.
- You will foster relationships with many different people (internal and external) while meeting interesting challenges.
- Be a part of an incredible team of "A" players who go above and beyond to make RFG a success. Our team is focused on serving our Advisors, their team and their clients because we are a service company first and foremost.
- Highly communicative, both written and verbal: You must be able to write and speak extremely well using clear language.
- Self-confident: You are comfortable making decisions, accustomed to a high degree of responsibility and can communicate professionally and confidently with seasoned business executives and contacts.
- Trustworthy: You are a highly principled person. Integrity is an important value you fundamentally adhere to.
- Attention to detail: You recognize that details matter and take pride in sweating the small stuff.
- Technologically savvy: Must embrace and not be intimidated by technology. You understand how to leverage systems and technology tools to make you more productive and effective. Must be proficient in Microsoft (particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) and familiar with, or able to learn, Salesforce.
- Resourceful: You are a clever problem-solver who thinks one step ahead of most people. Comfortable being delegated a project, identifying steps for completion, managing the process and delivering results.
- Intelligent: You're a lifelong learner and genuinely curious about things. You thrive on advancing your skills and knowledge and are self-motivated to learn new things on your own.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment and/or as an Executive Assistant at the Executive level.
- Health and Dental with company stipend
- 401(k) + Safe Harbor contribution
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Charitable Work Day
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Surface Pro + Home setup provided
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing team in a fast paced and changing industry. Our most recent Net Promoter Score among our corporate team was a 100 with 100% participation! The perfect Net Promoter Score of 100 is almost impossible for any organization to achieve. Our team members consistently comment about our culture, teamwork, support of leadership and executive team and the collaboration that happens amongst our functional teams. So, if you are looking for a fun group of people to work with in an ever changing, never a dull moment organization, please apply!