RFG Advisory is a best-in-class platform for independent advisors. Recognized by Investment News as a 2021 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers, our team is growing and seeking A-player talent to help us build the RIA of the future.
Location: Creve Coeur office with some flexibility to work-from-home.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced office environment with a willingness to learn and grow as part of a financial team. Position requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills and strong organizational capabilities.
- Provide efficient and timely customer service to Advisor’s clients.
- Client Care which includes phone calls, customizing client portals, general client questions and working with clients to resolve issues.
- Attend prospective client meetings to assist with data gathering.
- Prepare financial documents including preparation for client meetings.
- Open and maintain client account records across various custodial platforms.
- Trade client accounts within Orion.
- Assist with office activities including drafting professional emails and letters, filing, and mailings.
- Manage appointments and other administrative responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate client information in Salesforce and other programs as directed.
- Understand policies and maintain records required by compliance.
- Other practice management tasks as needed.
- Represent the firm professionally both inside and outside the office.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Punctual, dependable and trustworthy.
- Completes action items in a timely manner.
- Maintains a high level of customer service and is passionate about meeting and assisting clients.
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
- Manages time effectively.
- Keeps pace with changes and acquires knowledge/skills to further personal, professional, and team capability.
- Consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
- Strong financial services experience required.
- Series 7/65/66 Securities Licenses required.
- Experience with TD Ameritrade preferred.
- Must have the willingness to learn firm tech systems and implement them into the advisor's practice. (FinTech Stack: SalesForce, Orion, Hidden Levers, DocuSign, Money Guide Pro).
- Service oriented attitude and high attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00- 4:30 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.