Investor’s Resource is a company whose culture is defined by team integrity, client-first service, and trusted relationships. As a result, each team member must possess an unyielding desire to exceed expectations and serve others the way we would want to be served. Being entrusted with our clients’ life savings means that every work activity and interaction must be highly ethical and professional, with activities completed correctly and efficiently the first time.
This position is based in Madison, Alabama (Huntsville).
The Client Relationship Manager provides general support and assistance to clients and team advisors. They are the liaison between people and solutions serving as our on-site connector and a key “face” of the company. Their focus is to proactively assess situations to keep clients and team working together well.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced office environment with a willingness to learn and grow as part of a financial team. Position requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills and strong organizational ability.
- Make our clients feel valued by providing efficient and timely customer service.
- Client Care which includes: phone calls, customizing client portals, general client questions and working with clients to resolve issues.
- Attend prospective client meetings to assist with data gathering.
- Prepare financial documents including preparation for client meetings.
- Assist with office activities including drafting professional emails and letters, filing, and mailings.
- Manage appointments and other administrative responsibilities.
- Servicing of 529s and annuities
- Model trading
- Other practice management tasks as needed.
- Represent the firm professionally both inside and outside the office.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Arrives to work each morning on time.
- Actively shares ideas and information on firm roles, responsibilities and systems.
- Admits to mistakes immediately and works quickly to resolve the issues.
- Completes action items in a timely manner.
- Maintains a high level of customer service and is passionate about meeting and assisting clients.
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
- Assists team members unprompted.
- Manage their time effectively.
- Keeps pace with changes and acquires knowledge/skills to further personal, professional, and team capability.
- Consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
- Strong financial services experience required.
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and be a self-starter
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The willingness to learn the firm’s technology systems and implement them into the advisor's practice.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel
- Series 7 and/or 65 licenses required.
Company offers great benefits and a friendly work environment with an established financial firm.