You don’t move the needle by being complacent. You don’t make things happen by sitting still. At RFG Advisory, we are a dedicated industry disruptor. We’re not accepting the way things have been we’re deciding what the future will look like. Most importantly, we’re empowering Advisors to chart their own course. Our industry-changing approach has gotten some much-deserved recognition and we’re just getting started.
Our team of A-players have a servant heart and a warrior mindset. We wake up every morning ready to serve our Advisors, their team, and their clients. Because, after all, we are a service company first. Always have been, always will be. It’s the foundation of who we are and what we do.
In the process of growing RFG into an innovative, fast-growing, hybrid RIA, we have learned that people connect with people. What drives our success is a team of professionals from a diverse spectrum of industries who work together to foster independence of Financial Advisors across the country. Expressing breadth and depth in passion, leadership and technology, our team has one goal in mind, to be the RIA of the future.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a Business Development Recruiter to help recruit Advisors to our platform.
• Self-confident: You are accustomed to a high degree of responsibility and can communicate professionally and confidently with seasoned business contacts.
• Highly communicative: You communicate thoughtfully and clearly. You enjoy writing well, are concise and precise and take care to avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes.
• Attention to detail: You recognize that details matter and take pride in sweating the small stuff.
• Reliable and Professional: This position requires a great deal of confidentiality and trust-building with recruits.
• Team player: Our team thrives on working together for a common goal. We must support each other through every project, process and challenge.
• Technologically savvy: If given a piece of technology (a service, software or hardware), you will embrace it and find ways to leverage the capabilities it delivers.
• Experience: You have worked in the financial services industry as a recruiter for a minimum of 5 years and a rolodex of contacts.
• Identify prospective Advisors within the target segment by mining existing relationships, making initial sales calls as well as responding to inquiries.
• Understand the Firm’s value proposition for Advisors and the competition.
• Communicate with team about potential recruits and any hurdles to winning the business.
• Work with advisors from initial contact through to transition working in close partnership with all functional teams to ensure the best possible transition.
• Expertly navigate long sales cycles.
• Identify new sourcing channels.
• Continually improve and evaluate recruitment practices.
• Maintain relationships with Advisors post-affiliation.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry with a high level of proficiency and contacts in the RIA or wirehouse marketplace.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Teams, Word, Power Point and Excel; you must be highly competent with these programs.
• Proficiency with social media platforms (primarily LinkedIn).
• Desire and ability to learn new technologies.
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401k with non-elective safe harbor
• Long- and Short-term disability insurance
• Paid time off plus a minimum of 10 corporate holidays per year
• Charitable workday
• Must be located in the Southeast or Midwest or willing to relocate to Birmingham, Alabama