Technology Relationship Manager
RFG Advisory is looking for an energetic, diligent, and innovative professional to join our compliance team!
As an RFG Advisory Technology Relationship Manager, your primary responsibility will be to support our Technology department and our end users. You will join cutting edge financial firm, gaining experience working with the latest FinTech and benefit from a broad exposure to various cloud-based system and IT infrastructure.
You will develop working relationships with financial advisors and their teams by serving as the liaison between the advisors, RFG Advisory, and our external partners to ensure the timely and successful delivery of FinTech solutions according to the advisor’s needs. You will also assist in the development of new solutions and services centered around RFG Advisory’s tech stack.
This position is flexible and can be 100% remote or in our Birmingham or St Louis offices with a hybrid schedule 3-days in-office, 2 days remote. RFG will supply you with a Surface Pro and home workstation. This position does require regular travel. Approximately 5-10 days per month depending on needs of the firm.
RFG Advisory is an innovator in the wealth-management industry. Recognized by Investment News as a 2021 Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers, our team of A-players have a servant heart and a warrior mindset. What drives our success is a team of professionals from a diverse spectrum of industries who work together to foster independence of Financial Advisors across the country. Our team is growing and seeking A-player talent to help us build the RIA of the future.
- You have advanced Windows system knowledge
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree
- You have 1-2 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager or Systems Administrator
- You have experience using SalesForce
- Technologically savvy, you enjoy learning new programs and are motivated by identifying solutions that will make processes simpler, faster, better
- Can work collaboratively in a small-team environment as well as independently
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You are patient, particularly when communicating guidance to less-skilled computer users
- You are highly organized and have great attention to detail
- You possess the ability to “think outside the box” and develop or enhance operational solutions
- You enjoy a fast-paced, ever changing work environment
What you will be doing:
- Managing relationships with our advisors and acting as a technical liaison between users, vendors, and RFG Advisory
- Acting as primary contact for all FinTech related requests for assistance
- Serving as an information resource for advisors; including determining the most appropriate solution to their needs, providing guidance and assistance as warranted, or educating users on how they can address their need themselves
- Assisting with delivering and customizing basic Salesforce workflows
- Following through on problem resolution and providing updates to Director of Technology as needed
- Providing software guidance and support to advisor and their teams
- Coordinating the inclusion of outside partners and technical resources as necessary
- Assisting advisors as they deploy new office technology like phone systems and workstations
- Guiding prospective affiliates through the technology onboarding process
- Remains knowledgeable of current IT computer systems to provide comprehensive support
- Developing and maintaining communication in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff
What’s in it for you?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance with company stipend
- 401(k) + Safe Harbor contribution
- Short-term and Long-term Disability + Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Charitable Work Day
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Surface Pro + Home setup provided
- Loads of RFG Swag
- Continuing Education support
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing team in a fast-paced and changing industry. Our most recent Net Promoter Score among our corporate team was a 100 with 100% participation! The perfect Net Promoter Score of 100 is almost impossible for any organization to achieve. Our team members consistently comment about our culture, teamwork, support of leadership and executive team and the collaboration that happens amongst our functional teams. So, if you are looking for a fun group of people to work with in an ever changing, never a dull moment organization, please apply!