Administrative Assistant - Wealth Management
RFG Advisory is seeking an energetic, diligent and creative individual to join our partner in Santa Fe!
From scheduling meetings to processing paperwork and planning special events or social media posts, there will be a way for you to bring value to this organization every day.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced office environment with a willingness to learn and grow as part of a financial team. Position requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills and strong organizational ability.
- Provide efficient and timely customer service to clients.
- Client Care which includes: phone calls, customizing client portals, general client questions and working with clients to resolve issues.
- Attend prospective client meetings to assist with data gathering.
- Prepare financial documents including preparation for client meetings.
- Open and maintain client account records across various custodial platforms
- Assist with office activities including drafting professional emails and letters, filing, and mailings.
- Manage appointments and other administrative responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate client information in Salesforce and other programs as directed.
- Understand policies and maintain records required by compliance.
- Other practice management tasks as needed.
- Represent the firm professionally both inside and outside the office.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Arrives to work each morning on time.
- Actively shares ideas and information on firm roles, responsibilities and systems.
- Completes action items in a timely manner.
- Maintains a high level of customer service and is passionate about meeting and assisting clients.
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
- Manages time effectively.
- Keeps pace with changes and acquires knowledge/skills to further personal, professional, and team capability.
- Consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
- Strong financial services experience required.
- Multi-custodial experience preferred.
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Must have the willingness to learn firm tech systems and implement them into the advisor's practice
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and be a self-starter
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Series 7 and/or 65 licenses preferred.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00- 4:30 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.